1. Please read the Chapter 15 and Chapter 16 that you find in the textbook for this course.Based on what you have learned in this unit, answer the following questions:Based on what you know about symbolic interactionism and feminist theory, what do you think proponents of those theories see as the role of the school? What are some ways that a conflict theorist would say that educational institutions perpetuate class differences?Chapter 15: Religion (https://opentextbc.ca/introductiontosociology/chapter/chapter-15-religion/);Chapter 16: Education (http://opentextbc.ca/introductiontosociology/chapter/chapter16-education/).2.Briefly acquaint yourself with the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy entry about Émile Durkheim http://www.iep.utm.edu/durkheim/Afterwards read a couple of pages from the following major work by this author: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/41360/41360-h/41360-h.htm#Page_23.Please discuss this reading assignment in light of the reading materials for this unit.Reference:Durkheim, E. (1965). The elementary forms of the religious life. Trans. J. W. Swain. New York: Free Press.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.