1) A description of the latest wave of mass immigration, which began in the 1960s. Discuss in detail the particular issues of stratification faced by this latest wave of immigrants, integrating our course materials.2) A comparison of the impact of the latest wave (approximately 1960s-now) with the first wave (approximately 1820s-1920s) of immigrants in terms of: types of populations involved, causes for immigrating, and overall impact on U.S. society, drawing from our course materials.3) Your own analysis of how you think the negative consequences of stratification could be improved in society for one particular disadvantaged group of your choosing. What are the specific actions that could be taken and in what areas of social life would the steps create positive change? In doing so, you must apply:Two concepts (i.e. discrimination, racism, sexism, ethnocentrism, etc.) from our materials and/or outside scholarly readings for this group. You may find our Sociological Theories and Concepts Toolkit to be helpful (found in Announcements).Two theories (i.e. conflict theory, interactionist theory, feminist theory, critical race theory, etc.) from our materials and outside scholarly readings (journal articles no more than five years old) for this group. You may find our Sociological Theories and Concepts Toolkit to be helpful (found in Announcements).In addition to our course materials (be sure to cite), you will significantly incorporate research throughout the paper from at least three peer-reviewed academic journals (journal articles) no more than five years old.You will start with an introduction (including a thesis statement) and ending with a closing or summaryYour paper should utilize sound critical thought and it should include appropriate APA in-text citations and full APA references.The structure of the paper must include the following with subheadings to identify each section:– TITLE PAGE (1 page)– BODY OF PAPER WITH SUBHEADINGS (7 pages minimum)– REFERENCE PAGE (1 page minimum)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.